The Centurion Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust (“REIT”) invests in a diversified portfolio of rental apartments and student housing properties across Canada and participate in the profits derived from them. With that mandate, the REIT always looks for opportunities using strict due diligence to ensure investments are responsible and beneficial for its investors. We concentrate on communities with historic low vacancy rates, growing population demographics, and opportunity to improve rent levels.
255 Dunlop St W
133-143 Woodside Ave
58 Holtwood Court
3707/3711 Whitelaw Lane
262-320 Kingswood Dr
75 Ann St
275/285 North Service Rd
1430 Rue City Councillors
5501 Prefontaine Ave
4 Antrim Cres
5 Dufresne Crt
167/168/173 King St N
The Fund employs three strategies:
- Purchase undervalued properties with untapped potential, low vacancy, and stable tenant base. We invest in these properties and perform upgrades to reduce operating costs and maximize income.
- Invest in newer, stabilized buildings in desirable neighbourhoods that do not require upgrades and allow the REIT to realize maximum income quickly.
- Leverage its strategic relationship with Centurion Real Estate Opportunities Trust (“REOT”) to proactively create a pipeline of new investment opportunities. REOT’s involvement in the development process of new multi-residential and student housing properties ensures these potential acquisitions are familiar, having performed due diligence throughout the build and stabilization phases.
Key Advantages for Investors
- Investing in income-producing apartments and mortgage investments–the most stable sector of real estate that yields consistent returns
- Monthly cash distributions with a Distribution ReInvestment Plan (“DRIP“) available at a 2% discount
- Long-term growth potential
- Stable, rational pricing with lower volatility and low correlation to major equity markets
- RRSP, RRIF, and TFSA eligible
- Real estate ownership without responsibility of management
- Experienced professional management team with a track record of performance and value-oriented, process-driven methodology that is focused on unlocking unrecognized value
The REIT is open to qualified investors via Offering Memorandum. Investors may purchase units in the trust through Centurion Asset Management Inc. or through their Investment Advisor. The minimum investment is $25,000.
Current Annual Distribution Yield for Reinvested Units
Net Asset Value
Annual Class A Returns
1 For partial year August 31, 2009 to December 31, 2009
2 As at September 30, 2018
Growth of $10,000 Invested Since Inception, Aug 31, 2009
1 As at September 30, 2018
Centurion is a leading provider of quality multi-residential apartments in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia. Our goal has always been to provide residents and their families clean, safe, and comfortable homes. Beyond these, we also enhance our residents' living experience by proactively attending to their needs and constantly seeking ways to elevate their rental experience.
Visit www.cpliving.com to find out more.
The MARQ brand was developed for our student housing business. It provides students quality off-campus residences in London, Montreal, and Waterloo. Aside from the furnished, clean private bedrooms with shared living spaces, our buildings are equipped with high-speed Internet, study rooms, fitness centres, and social lounges. Customized student life programs are available year-round to balance work and socializing. Most importantly, we offer after-hours emergency services and secured room fob entries, so parents can leave knowing their children will be well looked after.
Visit www.themarq.ca to find out more.
Hover over a marker on the map
More Investment Solutions
Centurion Real Estate Opportunities Trust
Centurion REOT is an income and growth-oriented trust that allows qualified investors to invest in a diversified portfolio of mortgages and opportunistic real estate developments and investments.
Centurion Financial Trust
Centurion Financial Trust is an income and growth-oriented trust for qualified investors to invest in a diversified portfolio of debt investments that include but are not limited to mortgages, opportunistic real estate developments, and corporate debt.