To provide our Investors attractive alternative investment solutions that meet their needs for:
- capital protection
- regular cash flow
- reasonable, risk adjusted returns
- low volatility
- diversification away from traditional investments and
- tax efficiencies where possible
Thousands of Canadian families rely on us to help them meet their savings and retirement goals. It is through focusing on the needs and well-being of our Residents, Clients, Partners, Employees, and Communities, in addition to those of our Investors, that we will be able to deliver on our mission. Our Corporate Values guide our business practices and strategy to effectively serve our stakeholders.
- To be sought after as a leading-edge, reputable, multi-disciplinary alternative asset manager
- To capitalize on opportunities in new and interesting investment strategies that meet our mission to Investors
- To embrace change, experimentation, innovation and learning from failure to make continual improvements that drive our success and keep us ahead of our competitors.