Join us! We provide an inclusive environment where all employees are valued and supported. Over the years, we developed a work culture where the potential of every employee is maximized and everyone has equal opportunities for growth.
- Competitive Total Rewards Packages
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan including Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Flexible Work Week Schedules
- Vacation Policy based on Length of Service
- Summer and Holiday Hours Programs
- Opportunities for Growth
- Education Reimbursement Policy
- Mentoring Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Ergonomic Workstations Equipped with Standing Desks
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Company-wide Internal Communication Platforms
- Employee Volunteer Opportunities
- Quarterly Townhall Meetings and Social Gatherings
- Employee Innovation Program
- Corporate Discount Card
What our people have to say...
Overall we have an awesome team! We all have our strengths and weaknesses; however, we are good at recognizing them and reaching out to each other if we need guidance in an area of weakness. All teams, from Operations and Marketing to the Call Centre and HR, are only a phone call or email away should I need them.
Centurion is the only Property Management company I would work for. Our values and customer service are top-notch. I appreciate the fact that I can speak with pride and confidence when “selling our product” or representing our company in any capacity.
Our organization’s culture is a wonderful culture of inclusion, praise, recognition, support, and open communication. An environment of continuous learning and growth opportunities. I’m kept excited about my job because the corporate direction is in the forefront of communication. A happy place to work.
I am proud to recommend Centurion to friends and colleagues and often do! I’m in awe of Centurion in all aspects and recommend not only its rental apartments but also its investment opportunities or financing options to my family and friends for their personal investments or business ventures. I am site staff but I’m kept up-to-date on all divisions of Centurion.