The Centurion Real Estate Opportunities Trust (“REOT”) is an income and growth-oriented trust that allows qualified investors to invest in a diversified portfolio of mortgages and opportunistic real estate developments and investments. Investors pool their funds to invest in mortgage and growth-oriented real estate opportunities and participate in the yields from interest income and net profit from the sales of completed multi-residential, student housing, and commercial construction projects.
Through this strategy, the Fund seeks to:
- Provide investors with cash distributions, payable monthly with the opportunity for long-term growth and a focus on preservation of capital
- Offer a diversified portfolio of income-producing mortgage assets and growth-oriented real estate investments
- Maximize unit value through the active management of the portfolio
- Leverage the strategic relationships within Centurion Asset Management Inc.’s network to increase investment opportunities and mitigate risk
Key Advantages for Investors
- Results Oriented – Expected annual total return target between 7% - 12%.
- Monthly Income – Monthly cash payments enable investors to plan and budget or re-invest distributions. A Distribution ReInvestment Plan (“DRIP“) is also available at a 2% discount.
- Transparency – Investment terms, strategies, and guiding principles are provided prior to investment.
- Mitigated Risk – The Fund operates under a strict set of guidelines for assessing investment opportunities and leverages strategic relationships within Centurion Asset Management Inc.’s network to mitigate risks.
- Portfolio Diversification – The Fund diversifies the portfolio of investment types, terms, and geography to ensure investment is not dependent on any one project.
- Security – Protecting investment is our top priority. All loans are collateralized and are generally secured by corporate or personal guarantees.
- Easy Investment Options – Options to invest with cash or through RRSPs, RRIFs, and TFSAs.
- Positive Social Impact – Investing in projects help develop local communities and strengthen job markets.
The REOT is open to qualified investors via Offering Memorandum. Investors may purchase units in the trust through Centurion Asset Management Inc. or through their Investment Advisor. The minimum investment is $25,000.
Annual Distribution Yield for Reinvested Units
Net Asset Value
Annual Class A Returns
* For partial year September 15, 2014 to December 31, 2014
Growth of $10,000 Invested Since Inception, Sept 15, 2014
As at Dec. 31, 2017: $14,279
More Investment Solutions
Centurion Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust
Centurion Apartment REIT offers retail and institutional investors the opportunity to invest in a diversified portfolio of rental apartments and student housing properties across Canada and participate in the profits derived from them.
Centurion Financial Trust
Centurion Financial Trust is an income and growth-oriented trust for qualified investors to invest in a diversified portfolio of debt investments that include but are not limited to mortgages, opportunistic real estate developments, and corporate debt.